Tuesday, February 15, 2005

recollecting the past
hmmm...06/02/2004...i started a personal dairy for him...i was damn crazy bout him tt period of time...juz now when i was like looking thru all those entries...juz felt i was pretty idiotic then...haha...
i was basically taking note of every single word tt he hv spoken to me b4...n tt includes the time taken for every time he calls...kaoz...i was darn sstupid...n now he barelys calls me...n for tt i m real glad now...cos i barely remembers wat he hv said to me b4 then...n to imagine tt this blog was started in the name of him...haha...
act in fact this blog was supposedly to be only meant for my close frens as i only personally gave this blog add to some of my close frens...n ofcourse in the meanwhile...pple link me not noeing this suppose to be a "secret blog"...n taa~daa~...this blog is known to all...
well...anyway those all in the past tense...n wat i really wanna find in my life right now is to meet my one n only soul mate...i noe those chances are real slim to find one...but when i found him he wld be my "prince charming"...he need not be v rich or handsome or a hunk to fit into tt category...but wat i really sees is the sense of humour in pple...can i really find tt guy?...haha...even i found him...most prob he's a gay or someone elses guy le ba...haha...
anyway...i m not a v greedy girl...even i cant find my soul mate...then juz let me meet keanu reeves in person n let marry him...yea...i m really not tt greedy aft all...haha...recently watched constatine on fri 11/02/05...i juz cant control myself frm saying him cute ok...oh god...he is really damn charming lorz though he is only few days younger than my mum...haha...ya his old enuff to be my dad...
he is damn shuai lorz...haha...he got a 1/4 of chinese blood...no wonder when he's in matrix he juz look a bit chinese frm certain view la...haha...to hell wif whether he's a smoker a not...i dun care he's cute...hehe...a cute guy but wif a v sad background...n tt wat makes him more charming...
gosh...cute...dashing...suave...charming...handsome...funny...n most impt rich...haha...juz kidding...

No comments: