Friday, August 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com & Image hosted by Photobucket.com

feels very sad rite now. i juz felt tt i m as if i m a souless girl. i hv no life at all! seeing other pples' life so interesting n here i am on a fri nite staying at hme trying to find some info for DDD pbl. gosh! how sad can my life be?

its not juz not having dates on fri nite. but its juz wat am i here for? i m here because my parents gave me life here or i m here to juz to be a machine to keep on doing reports, prjs and to study. i m damn sick of this crazy life! wat the fuck lor.

i noe there are many pple like me suffering all these nonsense. but i m juz afraid tt one day i ll break down. i noe myself i m not one of those pple whose will-power are superb. in fact i noe tt i dun hv much of a strong will. i cant take it anymore. esp doing assignments tt require to search for info urself n watz best is a lot of things u gotta think by urself. wat lao eh~ fuck off man~

i m tired. i wanna hv fun n not be juz staring at my lap top as if i was an idiot. when can i hv fun? watz best is tt even on my bday 31st aug i oso got bioinfo test n somemore its the last wk of sch n many pract exams and tests are waiting ahead. y cant i hv a bit of time to keep my mind off for a moment?

these are really real crap. crappy life.

No comments: