Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wah kaoz~ today the integrated lab pract exam is such a bloody killer paper lor. damn f*^&ed up lor. such a damn spoiler. bioinfo oso. si bei sianz~

haiz~ fri gonna hv DDD test. arghhhh~ gonna suffer frm brain hemorrhage n brain damage le by next wed. omg~

anyway~ may juz sent me the photos we took last wed. pardon me for the ugly sights of me. hee~ paiseh la~
tah dah~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me & ming hui outside lect hall aft bioinfo test. amiracle we can still smile aft the killer test. haha~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yupz~ the "legendary" mango cake by py.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me again~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the grp of gals who helped me celebrate my bday excluding wei ping

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
u are rite~ me again~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ya~ the cutting cake "ceremony" haha~

No comments: