Sunday, May 18, 2008

Change

I dislike pple saying that, "Hey, u haven change much over the yrs." esp from a guy's mouth. What is this man? At least should say that i become prettier la~ lol~ it was meant to be a joke by the way. yea~ i know~ i became fatter, gained more weight over the years. perhaps, that is why pple chose to avoid such sensitive words so as to avoid hurting me. They had took pity in my feelings by saying that i haven change much when in the actual fact, i had already but in a negative way. lol~

Yea~ then in that case, these friends were definately kind enuff not to point out the truth to me. If they really say i became uglier, i will tell them that they're just like me too~ haa~ Or perhaps they really meant i haven change a lot cos on tt day, i just din decorate my face with makeup. hmmm~ thats y they din see the beautiful side of me. yea~ u can now go puke first i know. lol~

Come on~ pple change over the yrs. Of course, thats just not in appearance wise, but the character as well. Perhaps, its only a matter for the better or for worse but obviously i m not in a position to judge a person when i could be no better than the person morally. It is just sometimes, it occurs to u tt some habits tt u know yr frens dislike few yrs ago, had now became one of their habits too. Isn't life full of irony? Who knows one day (perhaps due to peer pressure which make me think tt its actually a norm), could make me change in a way tt i couldn't imagine myself to be?

No comments: