Saturday, June 12, 2004

wah xian diao...since me still using the 56k thingy modem...so its like my study room de phone line got sth wrong...as it doesn't hv any dial tone so i cant online lorz...so nvr mind...i used my hme main phone line which is in the living room...at first i was still ok...but dunno y yesterday its like dun hv dial tone again lorz...diaoz...i try n try until a point when i m able to get the dial tone lorz...ok great i m able to get a dial tone n so i can online...but dunno y my nosy father came n touch the "sensitive" phone line n suddenly n i really mean suddenly i was disconnected frm internet...kaoz...i was damn pissed off wif him lorz...so kp one...u c c can liao ma...y touch the line...so today no choice i brought my lappy to sch cos later i oso got the dance practise for gl sia...xianz...

11-Jun-04 friday
went to sch again for the games comm meeting lorz...xianz...always meet n meet...den somemore we meet at 9 lorz...xianz...den in the middle eugene came den we oso gossip a bit lorz...we oso gossip bout forumn thingy bout joyce filming the video in andrew's hse...den we gotta noe who the hydra is lorz...ya den meet till bout 5.30...kaoz...xianz...

10-Jun-04 Thursday
went to orchard again...it is like my 3rd time in orchard for this wk so far lorz...on mon went wif bennie n my sis to c harry potter...on wed went orchard wif gls to malu ourselves...den dis time went orchard wif my family cos my mother wanted to watch "Day aft tml"...so when we reached there i went to cine to buy tix first...den my mother waiting for me n my sis at paragon cos we gg to eat at the ding tai feng there...so aft buying the tix...i like shun bian go to heerens lorz n walk walk a bit b4 gg to meet my parents...i was thinking of gg to find rayn cos he work there ma in the u.r.s...ya den saw him there n chat a bit la...den found out he oso din enrol for IS lorz cos he gotta work...diaoz...can go ask his fren to help him enrol rite...anyway...i helped may to enrol lorz cos she gotta go back to sch for the welfare gls thingy...den poor bei bei din enrol cos his appointment is at 8 am so he hv missed it...so these 2 guys gotta enrol at nite liao la...den while i was enrolling rite...i was sort of lost lorz...cos i dunno where to go to enrol...so i go look at the step-by-step instructions den understand one lorz...i enrolled class T48 for the lifeskills thingy which is 10-2pm...den the IT module i enrolled T04 n chose IT spreadsheet cos my programming sux n i hate it lorz...den since i enrolled for may...so i oso chose the same class la...den i think winnie oso same class as me for the practical spreadsheet class...good la...cos more pple same class better...

No comments: