Sunday, August 01, 2004


30 july 2004 fri

 tt day went out wif bennie to catch up wif the gossips...but b4 tt we went to outram there the centre for forensic science thhe lab n  c c...we end round 4.30 so i reach orchard at 5 like tt...paiseh bennie for i always late...we oso go walk walk in far east plz...saw one shop tt got sell skirts of my size...but i juz look look a for a while while ben is looking for the 3/4 cropped jeans...den aft tt she bought a belt...not bad quite nice lorz the design...got flower one...but it is a leather belt...  

 aft shopping...we went to long john's silver to eat...den we gossip a lot of things...she tok about her sch pple n i tok my sch pple la...we left bout at 7.30pm cos i gotta rush hme to buy stingray for my family for dinner...i reached the bus stop at 7.40 n i waited for the stupid 171 for 30 min...damn it man...i was like die liao lorz...cos i confirm 8.30 den reach hme...fuck man...i 8.10 den got the bus n true enuff i reach hme at 8.30...n meanwhile while i was in the bus my mom kept calling n i was damn scared so i switch off my hp...trying to give excuse tt my hp low batt...anyway its the truth lorz...so while i was gg to rush to adam rd hawker centre...i saw my mom on the rd...on her way to find me...i was shock lorz...damn scared so i run to her n told her tt i went to do prj at newton n gotta wait for 171 for 30 min...in some way its true n some its not...well i m sorry i gotta lie...n wat makes me more guilty is tt she is damn worried bout me cos she cant get in contact with me...thought sth happenrd to me...damn guilty tt she din scold me...but worried for me...


1 aug 2004 sunday


today went to celebrate eugene's bday...supposedly to b a surprise for him but a lot of cock ups here n there...firstly...juz dun understand y some gls r so irresponsible tt told them to come and meet us at 5pm n they can come at 6pm...worst some not even there at 6...worst some in main comm somemore...wah lao...its damn pek chek tt we gotta tolerate dis kinda of nonscence thingy....pek chek until may is like wanna explode liao...n the most ironic thing is may at first while go n bk place...she is like ya-ya-papaya say got confirm ot 30 pple coming...n at 6 only half reach...kaoz...wat the hell...n there's communication brk down tt some pple not suppose to b there is there...xianz lorz...this incident really make me wonder shld i b very heng tt i not in main comm...cos organizing an event is not my cup of tea...


anyway...we did hv a lot of fun there at fish n co. then finally knew some secrets lorz tt pple hv keeping frm us...like emmy is attach to marker...ok lorz the food there is not bad but serving is damn big tt even though i din ate lunch i was damn full lorz...den aft dinner got some prob in settling the bills...its always like tt when we eat wif big grps...aft tt went back hme wif cabin cos took 171 tgt...den he was like very xian mu the two couples tt hv officially announced tt they r tgt...wanna end his bachelor life...lol...si eh bo liao arh...haha...


den juz did my immune quiz n got 210 marks...haha ok la...since i copy one...*oops*...but who cares...ahahaha...

 

No comments: