Friday, August 13, 2004

August the 13th...its a friday...an unlucky day i wld say...but its a day where i finally recover back my senses which hv been lost for 1 year n 5 days...i hv been lying to myself all these while tt i dun expect anything in return...but act deep in my heart...everything matters...i do expect a little in return...perhaps datz was the reason y i hv hung on for so long...i m really tired now...i hv been lying thru my teeth bout wat i hv told ben...yes i was lying...n now at this moment i proclaim tt the thing is over...felt so ironic tt pearlyn hv juz asked bout it yesterday...i hv given him dis much...if he dun get it...i ll give him even more...but now i m really tired...n i m gg to take back everything i hv for him...including my feelings...i noe i m nth to him...i noe it...haiz...anyway thing is over le...i act make a promise to myself tt if i dare to post tt i ll forget bout him...i ll make sure i ll do tt n not juz say say only...at least i wld make sure tt nxt time if he ask me to buy anything...i ll not b so nice to buy for him like so kind like tt...i ll not do tt anymore when i noe he doesn't even appreciate my effort...who m i to him...a fren?...haha...mayb i not even at tt level yet...i juz felt disappointed...

No comments: