Tuesday, November 30, 2004

tues 23/11/04
ok anyway...i went to tampines n shop...n went to movie...den very ai alone la...so walk about then saw 2 of my fren down there...not bad la...long time no c colleague in seiyu...den aft tt around 5 went back to chalet n asked my sis to accompany me cos i thought no one coming back to accompany me...

so my sis came round 6 n brought home-cooked dinner for me...haha...den round 830 sk said he n rayn coming down...great...cos got company...they reached round 10+ n we hv a second round bbqing...n we bought butter, charcoal, n sausages to bbq...talk crap outside there n my sis we like juz listening...we bbq until 12+ n we went back to the room...act wanted to dye hair one...but rayn din buy so no choice...i first time so tok kong...last nite slept 1 hr + den nxt nite slpt only 7 hrs...ahaha...

den in the morn we went n hv brunch...n we go walk walk in downtown east...then sk bought a basketball n rayn bought a volley ball...then aft tt we went to whitesands to buy hair dye...since they juz need to get back to sch by 5 for cca...so sk got his hair highlighted n me too...though i juz wanted to redye my hair tt was screwed up by my own dyeing on mon morn...quite nice la...the highlighting though i noe my mum hates it...n while i was bleaching my hair...my mom came lorz...n i knew she got a shock...n she din dare to comment it was ugly infront of my frens...wah...heng arh...though she did comment a lot aft they left...haha...my mom is juz bloody shocked tt my fren who came were guys instead of girls...luckily my sis we wif me...or else i wld be scolded by her like gou(3) xie(3) ling(2) tou(2)...

den 23/11 till 24/11 i was in chalet wif my parents n on 26/11 aft i checked out frm chalet...i straight away went to work rite up till 29/11...so its bloody boring for me...damn tired lorz...so datz y i m always not online...besides my sis who always signs in as me...haiz...i wanna sch reopen leh...i wanna start sch...life is fucking boring wif work all day long...

No comments: