Friday, November 12, 2004

wahahahahahaha...results are out le...quite satisfied with my results...in fact...i think i did is one of my best performance so far...n is oso one of the exams tt i hv really studied till i gg to go bonkers...

damn surprise lorz tt my PQS i can get A lorz...esp i really hated the foong wai tuck...n tt module reallu sux...then spreadsheet i got A+...quite glad la to hv my IT got A+...nvr in the history i did so well one lorz for my IT thing...cos i m never gd in tt area...den partly oso tt the teacher very lan(4) one...cos we can copy during test one...haha...though my immune i got B+ but i quite satisfied le...cos tt module is one of the hardest ma...n i noe its not my forte too...but i m quite surprise oso tt my maths i can get A cos aft tt paper i ji tao demoralise cos a lot of my ans is very diff frm my frens one lorz...then AMB i quite expected to get A...so alright la...tt i reach my expectations...then human genetics one of the subjects tt i like best...so can get AD i very happy though the credits are quite little nia...
quite happy la...the reaults....woohooo....

No comments: