Saturday, October 29, 2005

yest went shopping wif my parents cos we gotta shop for present for my cousin's little daughter,si ying. gosh~ si ying is gonna be like 2 yrs old le. so fast sia.

went to plz singapura to look for pressie. but b4 tt went to pizza hut n hv dinner. act my mum wanted to eat at cafe cartel n i oso. then i keep hinting to her to go try out then the food oso not so ex like hard rock's. but in the end we didnt cos i think my dad wld like hiam expensive.

so in the end when we went to b2, we were like passing by pizza hut n i think my dad wanna eat tt cos they've got tt family feast thing for $36.90 so in the end we were at pizza hut.

we ordered tt cheezy larva pizza, the large one in fact n oso the nachos salsa n the combi platter. the side dishes are not bad. but tt pizza is so damn big cos it's like the diameter is 13inches long. kaoz damn big. n since it's like the cheesy pizza it is really damn cheesy. haha~

it's not bad when u eat 1 nia but aft tt u will be damn full n sick of it when u eat the second one. haha~ so damn full tt i will not touch pizza for another 6 months. haha~

aft tt din find nice kid stuff at ps so went to og orchard there to look for nicer clothes. my sis saw this nice tigger clothes for kids n it's very sweet n nice lor for little girls. haha~ then somemore si ying's mum aka my cousin, sheelia, likes winnie the poo stuff so shld be ok la.

then aft buying the pressie, i went n look around n saw this very nice skirt wif some sequeins on it. quite nice. abit the boho style. but too bad the largest size is L nia. if got XL i surely buy. cos L fits really juz nice. if not a bit tight n i m sure i cant eat anything while i m wearing the skirt. haha~

then oso tried 1 long boho skirt. wah lao i like it lor. but damn its long. until my ankle kinda long. worst my upper body length is short n tt makes me realy hilarious wearing it. but i so damn like it. hai bo bian. y is it i hv got the bad genes of my father. *sobz

No comments: