Thursday, November 03, 2005

yeah~ wahahaha~ today got ngoh hiong for dinner. yeah~but for tt ngoh hiong i gotta pay a price for it which is to help my mum to chop all those ingredients.

wah~ quite a lot of things to prepare lor for tt simple ngoh hiong. gotta prepare n chop the onions, garlic, chestnut, carrot, soda biscuits crisp, prawns, minced meat, fish meat etc. gosh~

i helped out the garlic, chestnut n my favourite prawns though i only like it when its fully cooked n not when its raw. haha~ but those preparation step already like used 2 hrs.

wah~ cant believe it how my 4th aunt can always prepare it for her sisters including my mum n my other aunts during chinese new yr. so many kung fu for such a simple dish. i esp like this ngoh hiong esp since i m a carnivore. wahahahahaha~

No comments: