Monday, March 13, 2006

11 March 2006, Saturday

these few days hv been thinking about buying a digi cam. cos heard frm jo tt for ECH they wld need a camera for prj n report n stuff in yr 2. hence, i started persuading mum n my sis whose gg to be in ECH in the coming semester, to buy one. wah~ luckily my mum agreed to chip in n my sis is willing to share the camera with me since she hv been working. wahaha~ finally man i hv waited for this day cos i juz can't afford one by myself. hee~

n hence, these few days i hv been suffering frm major headache on which cam to buy lor. haha~ cos i noes tt canon ixus 60 is cheap during the IT fair n i oso like nikon coolpix s5 n sony cybershot W50. so i decided to go to IT fair itself n see for myself which camera i really likes a lot. well, it turned out tt i bought the nikon coolpix s5. haha~ who tells the nikon pple to keep advertising it on tv during these few days. haha~

so f&*^king happy when i bought the camera n oso hor the printer there is really cheap. mum decided to buy one printer for my sis for her new sch term as our lao kok printer had died yrs ago n we din even bought a new one. n poor me gotta survive the days with no printer. hahaha~ so bought one of the cheap canon PIXMA iP1600 printer for like $99 since i think printer no need to ex de cos the ex one oso dun really last. i hv learnt my lesson frm my last printer. haha~

wahahahaha~yeppy~ finally got a cam for my d&d le.

took some crappy picts with my new cam. hee~

my sis's wonderful collection of her winnie the pooh

Image hosting by Photobucket

my sis n i

Image hosting by Photobucket

Exposed! my very comical sis

Image hosting by Photobucket

My zi lian kuang-ness... wahahaha

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: