Monday, March 13, 2006

2 March 2006, Thursday

wow~ phew~ finally it was like the last day of exams man~ hahahaha~ been like super busy the past few weeks b4 exams cos studying ma.

hmmm~ aft the PSCT exam, me and elayna and may head down to town tgt while may met up with her friend, chai mei n me n elayna went down to bugis n get my contact lens. YES! finally i hv gotten my contact lens lor. cos got the d&d ma~ hahaha~

so me n elayna shu bian went down the si ma lu guan yin miao n pray b4 we went to bugis n walk around while waiting for amanda to reach. cos she went back hme n change clothes aft the PSCT paper. poor girl~ first time woke up late for her last paper in poly. haa~

anyway~ aft tt we went down to marina to shop for our d&d clothes but meanwhile we decided to stop by at TCC at the citylink to take a break as elayna is tired le n wanted a drink. hahaha~ tai tai lifestyle. so we waited for sophia to reach b4 we head down to marina square first.

hmmm~ shopped around zara, mango, dorathy perkins for the d&d clothing, but so damn sad can't find a nice top to match with my skirt. haix~ so sad~ juz hate shopping for clothes. went asian kitchen n hv dinner n ate the curry softshell crab with rice. quite nice leh~ the portion is much bigger than the Tai express de. haa~

slack around n chatted bout our family on how impt they are to us. think its because tt rest keeps playing those chinese oldies tt hv made me so emotional in a sudden tt hv caused my eyes to welled with tears when i hv thought bout my mum. haiz~ n heard frm sophia one interesting saying as tt-- ur father is actually ur husband in ur previous life. oh my gosh~ i definately cannot imagine tt i ll hv a husband tt is juz like my dad. i mean i dun really get along well with him and i vowed i ll nvr marry or dates a guy like him. its not like i hated my dad or wat, its juz tt certain characteristics tt he hv, i juz cant stand it. n nvrtheless, some of his worst characteristics i hv already inherited. its in my blood n i can't escape. haha~ thats y i nvr doubt i m not his daughter. like father, like daughter.

hmmm~ aft tt we went FOX n shop around. wah~ saw this denim floral skirt very the nice. so got the biggest size n tried it. wahahahaha~ so happy cos i can FIT into it. hee~ very diff to buy skirt leh for me. so i juz bought it w/o second consideration though i dun hv much $$ left. haa~ end up buying clothe tt is so not d&d. haa~

No comments: