Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Back to the blogger world~~~

Hi,

i am so xianz now... so decided to pay a "quiet" visit to my long dead blog... super xianz.. thought i nearly brain dead frm churning some crap about the changing landscape field trip bonus exercise.

for the past "n" months.. juz din felt like blogging at all.. been like super lazy aft graduating frm np & also i have been working as temp at Civil Service College frm End Apr to End July b4 i actually start my uni life at NUS...

My first sem at NUS totally sucks.. been so hectic especially CM1121.. gosh.. it's super difficult n the lecturer... HAIZ... CMI... so i din bother to blog bout my saded life... Anywayz... i hv survived my first sem in NUS!! CHeErs 4 me!!

recently like 5 weeks ago i started my 2nd sem n it's all right... but work is begining to pile up.. SHIT!! juz felt like blogging now so here i AM!!

about 2 weeks ago, went to IMM n saw Farenheit in life for their autograph session in S'pore.. OMG!! they're like super gorgeous esp WU CHUN!!! he so darn cute lor.. i noe i m old.. but really see him in person i like those little teenage girl.. so frantically happy n satisfied to c them lor.. damn!! cos i was watching you tube--hana kimi n was really caught in the addiction of watching Ou Xiang Ju lor... (taiwanese drama)..

ya.. for the past few months when i m not blogging.. i was watching you tube.. you tube mad eme so disinterested in blogging... haha... but here i m wanted to share my love of wu chun with u all.. i like him so much i even put his pict on msn... i noe i m crazy.. but if u see him in real life and the show hana kimi n oso those taiwan entertainment news--yu le bai fen bai.. u'll now why i m so crazy bout him..

he's frm brunei but he doesn't look like one.. so damn fit.. he have the best description of "angelic face and a devil's body" literally in chinese... n he's damn shuai!!!! perhaps now i dun hv any thing to put my mind onto... i dun hv anyone i like in real life currently nor anyone likes me... n *taaa daaaa* i can only put my mind on him to fill up my desperate love life... hahahaaha!!

me a desperado? yeah.. mayb.. but so wat... juz let me live in thiss imaginary world with him ok? at least until i met my love... hahaha...

ok.. i m getting cranky... haiz... life sucks... i m gg to indulge myself in self pity le...

though life sucks... i really hope my mum will be back frm hospt soon...life is a mess for me.. i miss u back hme where i cld grumble bout u nagging bout me... i miss ur cooking... though sometimes i oso felt very xianz bout those occasions where u will cooked some food that i dun really like.. but thats better than i eat out everyday n have no ideas le on what to pack for dinner...what i really wanna say to u but din come out of my mouth when i visit u...

i miss u...

No comments: