Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I pray...

tmr my mum is gg to go for the biopsy test (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopsy) to check how her body is reacting to the kidney... although i know tt this is juz a small op, but still there always carry some risk in every op that might not be forseen...

juz now i went to nuh to bring my mum dinner tt my aunt had cooked.. n aft dinner, the doct came in and had to explained and asked permission of my mum to do biopsy... the way the doct bring forward his msg. gosh... i was scared... cos the risk of biopsy includes death. i was terrified when i was juz there hearing the conversation.

mum was having fever for the past few days n doct was wondering if the kidney was being rejected by the body. cos doct had took some blood sample to culture but no colony is found i guess.. i noe wat tt means... wat i m really scared is the WBC is rejecting the foreign kidney...

i really hope after the biopsy, the doct cld use another medication to supress the immune system cos the worst senario is tt the transplanted kidney gotta be taken out n mum gotta go for dialysis n wait for another transplantation again... n she gotta suffer another ordeal... which i really dun wanna see... its juz so terrible...

Dear Lord,
I really pray for my mum that she'll not go through another transplantation again. I pray that her body will accept her newly transplanted kidney and that she could come back home to celebrate Chinese New Year with us. Lord, I pray for her health and also all my love ones will be healthy.
And all these I pray in Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments: