Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time for a change


yeap~ its time for a change of my blogskin. it hv been like ages (like more than a yr already) since i hv change my blogskin. to give it a new look! hahaa~

hmmm~ like i said previously, hv been meeting quite many frens on the street. today just met boon shan again at the same spot near serene centre where she was heading for a jog at botanical gardens n i was heading hme. chatted for a while on out life. then, last sat while i was doing some crazy shopping in town, met ziqin at the taka b1 toilet. so qiao tt she just queing infront of me nia. n even saw a colleague, mun shee, last last sat at bt batok just i was alighting the bus n heading towards the mrt station for tution.

life do hv some surprises here n there but still it has been boring. as always. hv been working n working n working. oh my god! school is going to reopen le and for some of my frens who are taking special sem, sch hv already started long ago for them. poor thing... to think that my life is gg onto another cycle of study-tests-exams-holiday(holiday work for me) made me felt so tired. so so tired. well, its act the "study-test" part of the cycle tt made me felt very sick n tired. gosh~ can't imagine tt i m gg to study level 2 science where level 1 are killing me.

and at this pt of time where sch is gg to start soon, it had always made me felt nervous. this is so due to the nus bidding system n oso the allocated timetable. am very worried on which sem i m gg cos hope to be with the old click again ma... haiz~ dunno which sem i will be gg to n with whom... hope tt i wld no be allocated the module LSM2103 cos for this module, one of the lecture will clash with LSM 1201 general physiology tt i intend to take as my UE and it might be a prerequisite for me if i was to concentrate in biology. haiz~~~~~~

and speaking of this, i m super worried about my qian tu a.k.a future. haiz~~ sort of regretted into gg into lifesciences during poly. hv been cheated to go into this course. although i do love science since i m in pri sch, but it seems so useless esp the job market. there was a time think just when i finished my o levels, everyone was talking bout lifesciences until tt we were led to believed tt it does hv a bright future. well, as a matter of fact, it does hv a bright provided u're damn smart la. n me? i probably will be one of those lab technicians lor in a small lab earning like $2400 per month who was gg to live hand to mouth. oh no!!! its like no future lor, as u're not gg to earn big bucks in a small lab. not even if u hv a masters who prob will earn like $3000+.

ya~ call me realistic or materialistic but tt is the truth out there. heard frm jolene tt her friend who's a science grad n is now doing sales n her basic pay i $2800 excluding the commission. honestly, her friend is damn lucky to get such jobs n such jobs are hard to find lor. so regretted tt i din go n study banking. so envious of jiahui who's gonna earn big bucks... hahahaha~just kidding. i noe big bucks oso not so easy to earn. so, since i m gonna stucked in science for now, thought of might as well to concentrate in biology n become a science teacher next time. cos MOE pays their teacher quite well... hahahaha~~~ but anyway i can portray myself as a teacher teaching but not really a lab technician doing some mudane lab work. cos hv enough of those boring lab work in poly whilst doing final yr prj (gosh~ that was a hell lot of period).

so, thought tt doing conc in bio might be better for me if i were to teach bio in sec schs. but still nothing is confirmed for me. cos i can still be a science teacher even if i was gg to conc in other areas. so, really am in a dilema of which areas to conc in, since this coming sem will be my last chance of taking general physio since this module only open on the first semester of the yr. n next yr, yr 3 i ll be choosing my areas of concentration. haiz~ headache. no mood to await sch reopening.

what am i gg to be in the future where it do seem tt i hv a bleak one. help me~~~~

No comments: