Saturday, July 10, 2004

yesterday is fri...den me,jo,ben,sandy,yixian n huiping went out tgt to celebrate angela's bday...we met at city hall at 6 lorz...den b4 tt...since my class ended at 12...n i lazy to go hme...so rot in sch for bout 5 hrs...i went n print notes first aft my 4 hrs damn boring lect...den at the com lab met one of my freshies...as usual cant remember her name...but i think she is qian ni..

.anyway...aft printing the notes...i chiong to the library to borrow dvd...cant find any nice movies at first...but later i remembered bout the movie tt mrs tang had shown us halfway...its called gattaca...the movie i find it is really nice lorz...aft watching the movie...i continue to search for movie...cos its like still early frm 6pm ma...so i borrowed the scorpion king...not bad lorz the movie...

anyway...tt day i finally gotten my salary le...so my first instinct is tt i went to raffles city the fila shop n bought tt bag which i hv been aiming for a long time liao...haha...sooooo happy...ya anyway...we bought a converse shoe for angela as her bday present...aft tt we went n check the movie time slot for the show mean girls...its like 9.30 there's one show...we bought the tiks cos yixian can only join us at 9 lorz... the show is really nice n its worth watching lorz...its very cute n exagerating la...but trust me...its damn funny...n i like the yellow bus too...lolz...

den b4 the movie...sandy angela n jo bought royce chocolate...gosh...its very nice lorz...but haiz...it is ex...very sher bu de to buy for myself lorz...so i bought the chocolate bar which is at 4.20...not tt ex la...but its quite nice oso...though not as nice as the 12.60 one...

anyway the movie ended at 11+...den me n ben is like rushing like hell for the last bus n train...i damn suay lorz...reached the bus stop at 1145 n the last bus is at 1136...kaoz...so bo bian gotta take cab rite...wait n wait n still ther's no cab...i was damn pek chek tt at 12 i still cant hail a cab...so i went to the nearest taxi stand at city hall n wait for cab la...

kaoz...a lot of pple waiting for cab lorz...i knew i confirm kena frm my mom one lorz...i called jo n ask where r they...if they hv gotten a cab...but they 4 sharing cab...so no choice they cant fetch me...but soon...jo called me n say she fetch another cab n is coming down to share a cab wif me...wah lao...so gan dong...i was so xian tt time lorz cos my mom really called me n scold me for hving to take a cab sooo late n it sounded as if i m splurging my money like tt...xianz...heng arh jo came down to get the cab for me...or else i dunno how long i gotta wait for a cab...arrgghhhh...reached hme at 1220 like tt...


 

No comments: