Thursday, May 12, 2005

miracle
yea. i guess wat u need is a miracle. yea. no one can help u except u urself or God. i oso need a miracle in my life to happen. but, when will it ever gg to happen? i wonder.
pple always ask me how is it i can gd grades? well, in actual fact i m not a smart person. i m not as smart as ziqin but i m juz a bit more hardworking only. then, somemore i do not hv any distractions in my life. honestly, except for tt little moments in my life where i used to be little distracted, otherwise, i m quite focused wif my work.
Perhaps, beside study i hv nth tt i m gd at. i m not gd in singing n neither i m in gd at playing games. n oso i m not good looking enough to distract others. currently, there's no one in my life tt is worth for me to be distracted to. Absolutely no one. i really wonder when hv i become such a cold person? i juz felt tt my heart is cold and perhaps too numb to feel anything for anyone of opp sex. Ofcourse i still able to feel sth for my frens n family.duh.
How i wish miracle do happen tt i feel a tingle in my heart for the someone else i will meet later in my life. Yes, i believe it will happen. At least that is wat i think and i hope.

No comments: