Monday, May 02, 2005

2.5 G & 3 G
Is 3 G phone so impt?...well its pretty impt for my dad...my dad dunno y yest siao liao went n buy 3 G phone...he hv been like saying he gonna buy 3 G phone for dunno how many zillions time n yest he really siao went n buy...haha...sth wrong sia...but singtel oso got this promotion tt if u buy n6680...u can get a motorola v975 for free...
yea the offer was kinda of attracting cos the free phone is worth $598 like tt...but the n6680 is like $868 lohz...so ex sia...since there's a free phone...its still not too bad la...so my dad gave the phone to my mum...but my mum like dun really noe how to use such high tech stuff cos her old phone is n3330 loh...haha...so my mum act thinking of giving me the mototrola phone n she will use my sis e-600c...cos too many functions she oso dunno how to use ma...haha...
but when i saw the phone...i was a bit disappointed..cos its not the ideal model tt i wanted...cos n6680 is so chio...so nice lorz...its v classy man n its slim....n most impt its 1.3 megapix...argghhh...so jealous...haha...then i oso din really like motorola phone n somemore i juz got my dis n6620 for less than 1 month...so if i change one more phone again...tt will be sooo lame...to change 3 phones in 6 months...
i really like my dad's phone lorz...arghhhhh....haix...damn ex~ leh...no $$$...so no choice i gotta stick to my 2.5 G phone which is aft all around the same functions but juz lacking of video call n so on...haha...anywayz i no need to use such high tech stuff oso...i m not a very IT person anywayz...hehe....

No comments: