Saturday, April 30, 2005

-okiez-
hehe...today went causeway pt to walk walk wif my family n my aunt...treat my mum pasta mania as a celebration for the mothers' day which is still quite early...act wanted to treat my mum black canyon coffee the thai food de...but she dun want...so in the end treat her pasta mania loh...

den aft tt went n meet kai wei cos since i m already there le so near her hme...n also we still got a lot of things to say esp when we juz talk on phone for like almost 1 hr + almost 2 hrs yesterday nite...long time nvr talk on phone for so long le...

hmmm...paiseh kai wei i din say the time properly...in the end u hv to wait a bit la...went n chat at kfc for like quite long cos other fast food outlet damn packed loh...dunno wat happen sia...then its so funny loh...me n my mum v mei mo qi one leh...its like i stayed at kfc for so long den when we juz reached metro n walk walk den mum was like asking me where m i n she said tt she is now in kfc...haha...i juz left kfc then she went there...diaoz...-_-"

act wanted to buy levis jeans de cos metro got 20% discount den somemore i got a $25 voucher frm my mum as a very early bday pressie...haha...anywayz...i tried the guys jeans n is ji tao not nice on me...haha...its so erm...for guys lohz...got the front pt hv a thick layer of cloth which is ji tao made juz for guys kind lohz...haha...

so in the end i bought one u.r.s. heels in bronze colour...a bit high la but when i tried its still ok~...wahahahaha...like it a lot loh...yeppy...ya juz as kw said its v nice...din buy the pink colour one though its really cute...cos its a bit act cute for me la...haha...den since aft discount is about 32 bucks then aft usuing my voucher i only paid 7 bucks for the heels...haha...cheap cheap...hehe...

den aft tt went back to coronation there de vegetarian restaurant to eat cos its a supposedly a mother day celebration for my grandmother...so all my aunts n uncles n cousins oso came...haha...saw my cute little cousin...si ying a.k.a girl girl...she sooo cute loh...yea the cute girl in my msn display pict...but she a bit grown up le...but still v cute cos now she noes how to call pple...esp can call me yi-yi...which means aunt la...haha...cutie...

No comments: