Friday, April 22, 2005

my first pink bomb (a.k.a. fen hong zha dan)
so wat do i mean by fen hong zha dan?...it means tt today i kena 1 wedding invitation by my colleague, allan, at genlabs...aiyo...i still thought tt he wld nt invite me de...den i no need to think of wat to give for wedding gift ma...hmmm...this colleague of mine is pretty young...only 25 lor...den get married le...i think me 30 oso wun get married de la...cos mei ren yao ma...haha...hai gotta spend $$$ le no matter i go a not...*sobs for my $$$...
anywayz...juz now aft work, went swensons to hv dinner wif my mum n dad...hehe...cos me first time eating like those main course besides the ice-cream at swensons...haha...so sua gu rite...mountain turtle ah...even my sis oso eat b4 le...me n my sis tried fish n chips n bake rice lorz...ok la the food...then my mum tried the dunno wat breaded chicken thing...
den aft tt we bought one ice-cream cake back...its the mango-tango flavour...cos its specially for my dad de ma...cos he bday is 18/04 but its over le la...so this dinner is supposedly a celebration for him....not bad the cake....better than the one i bought for my sis for her bday on 15/04 (same bday as ming hui...haha) frm bread talk...tt cake really sux...
now v full...stomach gonna burst le...thinking of tt...it juz make me feel how fat m i...oooohhhh nooooo!!!...esp to imagine our blood itself esp the plasma got how much fat in it...god...its gross...
u noe y its gross?...cos yesterday my supervisor did the processing of plasme into serum...n yesterday he did until the clotting of plasma pt using clotting agent like calcium chloride n thrombin...n today we continued the process....as the clotted plasma will clots the fats present in the blood...n aft centrifugation...we ji tao can c one big lump of fat in one 50ml centrifuge tube...n considering how much plasma we gg to process...800ml....gosh...blood itself got soooo much fats....its horrible...so sad...imagine how much tons of fats i hv in my body?...
unimaginable...

No comments: