Sunday, April 24, 2005

-Quan yuan dao qi-
Wooooo!yea!yesterday really hv a great time wif my frens!heez.I hv nvr been so mean,so me myself already.esp during my working days when u juz hv to be the good n initiative girl.

Well yesterday,the four of us went out in purpose of celebrating kai wei's bday n buy pressies for jo n kw.yea I promised I will call u kw n not ben le la...hmmm...so awkward...but nvr mind.so the usual us, suppose to meet at 12 for lunch n I already said no late comers le!but hai,still kai wei is late loh.hmmm...n we ve oso got jing yun whose oso late cos over slept.haha.so as usual me n jo reached the first loh.haaaa...anywayz...waited like half n hr for kw n 45 min for jy.hai.si guan le.haha...

Yea...when they finally reached...we had our lunch n we went paradiz centre to sing ktv.yea!!!haha...wooo...well we juz haven got the chance to go ktv tgt ma...at first think its we haven really warmed out...we like a bit dead dead la…the real fun came in when me n jo said tt we gg toilet but we act gg to buy cake for kai wei...

the 2 stupid girl act wanted to go tcc n buy one whole cake de.but ren suan bur u tian suan.tcc doesnt sell one whole cake but cakes in slices!haha.so the 2 ben dans thought of mayb we juz buy haagen daz ice-cream ba cos they saw cold storage sign board juz round the corner.but who noes?they cant find loh.so they juz carrying walking when both saw one lao kok pastry shop n hoping to try their luck there tt they will sell cakes.

wang tian bu fu ku xin ren...yesh!!!...we finally found cakes!so we quickly bought one chocolate mint cake.n we r act in a hurry cos we spent too much time out le...but the auntie like spent quite a long time decorating the cake like tt...then meanwhile, me n jo were like gazing round the shop n we like saw many certs n photos of celebs cutting cakes which we think most prob tt the cakes r frm that pastry shop.n there r many newspaper cuttings bout the pastry shop.wow!haha!

so the real fun gets in man.we bought the cake back, n while we r act singing bday song for supposedly kw. but, me n kw act bak gak already tt we will oso sing bday song for the other 2 gals.so in order of their age, jy, jo n kw in turn got to be the birthday girl n they blew the candles tgt.haha...its juz so fun to c tt jy n jo shocked tt we sang bday song for them!the cake is juz so sinful...cos 15/04 I already ate bday cakes for my sis bday, then 22/04 I ate ice-cream cake for my daddy bday n yest I ate again cakes for my fren bday.gosh!!!haha.but tt choc mint cake was really pretty nice...v rare tt we hv choc mint cake...n the cake was cheap only 18 bucks for quite a big cake

so we ate as we sang n our mood were getting higher le...we act wanted to extend the time by one hr but one stupid waiter say no we cant cos there r other pple waiting for rooms...wtf lor...there r over 80 rooms n we cant extend our stay...then somemore the guy got attitude prob lor...as we complained we r more angry...so when he came in n sort of chasing us away by saying tt this wld be our last song...we ji tao sang tt last song --wo men de ai halfway n we skip to energy--fang shou...haha...we r pract shouting n jumping on the sofa...heck la.

then when we r shuang le, n preparing to leave, a sudden gush of anger overpowered my rational.I juz purposely spill the whole bowl of unfinished tidbits over the floor n sofa.n ya, the girls nvr knew I could do tt...n they were like laughing at my actions n joined in the fun.ofcourse, when u r doing such a inconsiderate thing u juz hv to run fast man.or else...u noe the cosequences better than I do...haha

when we finished our biz, we walked calmly out.heng tt stupid guy is not around at the door way or we will juz burst out laughing!n we scrammed out like crazy.haha.orh be good.who tell him he hv picked on the wrong grp.think we easy to be bullied huh?too bad...tt his luck

So we went back to cine n we do usual stuff...wooohooo...i like neoprints! hee.I think I m juz deprived of it when I m young.haha.took 2 diff machines man.n I m jo's lao ban (big boss) for the day.went swensens n hv dinner though it’s a str8 2 days swensens for me.queued for a while n less than half an hr n we got a table all four of us ordered baked rice cos it's the cheapest n we oso ordered a regular earthquake. cos a giant one wld be too much for us as we hv already finished the cake loh. damn full.haha

We sat there for quite a while tt we juz din feel like moving even though we knew we hv already defeated our purpose for the day tt is to buy pressies for jo n kw.haha.we r juz too lazy le la! so in the end we juz sat frm around 7 till 9.30.haha. wei! dun say we cheapo ok...we got pay our service charge u noe.haha.we juz hv a great time having a heart-to-heart talk wif each other.knowing a diff side of each other.n aft tt we parted wif jo at centre pt, the three of us juz went to somerset mrt by either train or bus.its always like tt...when we r gg to part,we will always stand in the middle of the pavement infront of the escalators n continue chatting...I dunno y?but it always happens...haha...great time wif u babes...

No comments: