Sunday, February 05, 2006

chinese new year

well, chinese new yr was ok~

for chu xi, me is stucked at hme cos i gotta help mum to make to ngoh hiong. wah~ tt is really tedious lor cos this yr she din get the ngoh hiong frm her sis n she decided to make some more for my gu gu (auntie). so, i ended up having to cut more chestnuts n stuff n oso gotta help her wrap some ngoh hiong which i wrapped till v ugly. hahaha~

then evening, went to my cousin's hse at serangoon there for steamboat for the reunion dinner juz as past yr cos her hse is big enuff to fit all of us in. well, as usual, there will be the usual stuff like fish, meat, balls - the meat balls n fish balls i mean.. lol.. , crab meat blah~ blah~ n my favourite prawns, scallops & abalone. wahahaahaaha~

then, aft the dinner, round 9.30 we head to the temple at bukit timah, near np there, cos my grandma always wld go n pray there during the eve. so we were there till quite late to gen(1) shi(1) fu(4) pai(4) nian(2). ended up hme round 11.30 which is really late than past yr cos the praying ended later. but i hv a fun time playing wif my cousin's daughter, si ying. she is so cute n likes to imitate her mum saying - alamak, oh my god, wah lau eh. hahaha~ so nice to play wif.

for chu yi, went n visit my grandma at yew tee in the aft n ended up eating all those new yr goodies. but as usual, we will gamble a bit cos its like a once a yr thing. hahaha~ felt so accomplished tt i can drink the shark fin's soup wif abalone tt my aunt cooked. hee~ but so sad cos din win during the gamble, lose a few dollars but its still alright, once a yr only ma. hee~

for chu er, went to my maternal grandma hse at holland v. we ended up quite sian so my cousins went n bought cards to play black jack. i din really noe the rules but my aunt they all teached us so roughly noes how to play ba.well, it seems tt i hv no luck this yr in gambling, cos i also lose money but mum was quite gd in her luck cos she got win money. haha~ du(3) hou(4)

for chu san n chu si, me so poor thing gotta work at og orchard. but so sianz de cos aft cny its like no pple want to buy bedsheet liao lorz. its always like tt de lor. sad~

den yest, chu qi is ren ri, went to my aunt's hse again n gamble. knew tt i will lose $$ de lor. but still juz go n hv fun lor. din play the usual sa(1) ki(1) ah(1) pek(3) n we played ban(3) luck(4) a.k.a black jack. really hv fun playing cos its like almost 10 pple at the table playing. so i din dare to be the dealer cos i din hv much capital to play so my mum be the dealer n ended up winning quite a lot. cos its always the dealer tt win the most ma. haha~ n lucky my mum's winning made me dun hv to fork out the taxi money.

No comments: