Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Super Lucky Ah-ma

my ah-ma is super lucky. cos she won toto 3rd prize ma. though its $1400+ but it would means to strike 5 no. those pple tt dun buy toto may think 5 no. nia ma? where got so hard to strike. but if tt logic were to valid, then i wld assume tt striking 6 no. (which is to win the 1st prize) wld be easy. yeah~ *my foot arh~

i at most only strike 20 bucks only. yet my ah-ma si bei heng lor strike 3rd prize on mon (6 feb) which is one draw b4 the toto ang pao draw. haha~ but tt is not the end of story. cos recently got the toto jackpot rite? i oso bought $10 quick pick to try my luck n yet i din even win any $20 prize though there are like 100 over thousand $20 prize. n here comes the best pt...

my super heng ah-ma won 3rd prize again in the toto ang pao jackpot draw (10 feb) n this time though more pple won but she oso got $1300+. wah~ really i got nth to say. it juz means tt when ur luck comes, nth can stop it frm coming man. hahaha~ so sunday (12 feb) my ah-ma treat the all of us for dinner n we the grandchildren all had some extra bonus ang pao cos oso juz nice sunday was "yuan(2) xiao(1)" -- the 15th and last day of CNY ma~

this cny is quite heng for my family ba cos dad oso strike 1st prize 4D but it wasn't a big amount la. so lucky my sis n i got a little bonus frm dad. hee~ n mon i oso strike a little extra bonus for myself cos though i din win any $20 in the toto ang pao draw but i still manage to win like $30 on mon toto draw cos i strike 4 no. sometimes thought one more no. seems easy enuff but yet it makes a huge diff leh~ hahaha~

my little heng heng may be due to my new indoor plant i bought for myself to put beside my study table. hahaha~ cos sat (11 feb) me n my family went to ikea n shop shop. then went to the ikea rest n feast. hehe~ went n hv the usual meatballs n chicken wings. *yummy* then i oso hv roast beef n it taste a bit overcooked though. ate like a carnivore there.

then we oso shop around n bought the cheap $1.60 waste paper basket n the $0.75 plates n chairpad n etc. haha~ then i came across this nice cute indoor plant with many little red flower. hee~ decided to buy one n see how long i can be interested wif it to remember watering. haa~ so buy lor since its quite cheap $6+ n oso 1 flower pot.

then aft tt went anchor pt to check out the giordano there. but in the end i ended uo buying shoes again cos spotted tt u.r.s was having warehouse sales. so in the end bought 2 pairs of shoes one for me and one is my sis de cos we can share our shoes anyway. wahahaha~

No comments: