Sunday, February 19, 2006

hmmm~ My quite boring valentine's day

v day no school so juz slack at hme lor. my being so pathetic so gotta spend it with my sis. decided to go and sing kbox cos me very long din go le. so of we go to the kbox at clementi at 2pm. cos kbox clementi no pple de so u can sing like 2 to 7 for kstudent. hee~

well, sang all the s.h.e, twins n stephanie sun's new song cos i only bought their new album recently. since there are only the 2 of us, we sang till about 5pm we were already so damn tired le. but we still tried very hard to sing till 6+. haha~

saw one s.h.e old mtv--dui(4) hao(4) ru(4) zuo(4). n my sis spotted the male lead n found him very familiar n who noes its one of the twins-2moro. hahaha~ thats was how they look when they were not famous yet. hmmm~ really a bit pathetic to hv to spend vday with my sis. imagine one day she hv a bf n me being single hv to spend tt day by myself n i ll most prob cooping myself at hme le. cos i juz hate to spend tt day outside esp in town to force myself to see those couple so lovy-dovy with roses blah blah blah~

if not for my sis were working on vday i will most prob wun go out de. cos gg out even with frens u will be constantly be reminded by others tt "hey, u dun hv a loving bf!" . hmmm~ n i esp hated this day when i hv to work on tt day of all day. n i hv to stand right infront of my counter n forced to see these couples by couples having thise roses blah blah blah~ n here u are wishing tt u hv a bouquet of roses too. pathetic rite?

hence, this results in me having a mindset as in u rather not wish to see any scene like these n so u wld not feel so patheic for urself le. making me feel gd for myself. hahaha~

i noe tt day is not only dedicated to ur lover but oso to ur frens n family. but then hor~ if i hv a love one, i confirm will want to spend it with him de ma~ who doesn't? n its only when all ur frens are not attached like in sec sch days, spending tt day with ur frens is so COOL~ but when some of ur frens are attached, things are a bit diff. cos it'll be hard to ask ur frens not to spend tt day with their love ones. cos nevertheless, vday is really a special day though u can say everyday can be a vday. but still~ it's still a special day for ur love ones cos it it's a VDAY! hahahaha~

yup~ i m talling nonsense~ whatever~ for me i wld chu(4) jing(3) shang(1) qing(2) de. haiz~ mei(2) ban(4) fa(3) who ask me to dun hv qing(2) ren(2) on qing(2) ren(2) jie(2). haha~

No comments: