Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Holiday

This so called holiday have been dedicated to my honours project and a significant portion of it to japanese drama. Oh boy~ I'm so in love with jap drama. lol.


Some the series that I have finish watching include: Nodame Cantabile (交响情人梦) drama + Special edition in Paris + anime + anime in Paris, Love Shuffle, Proposal Daisakusen aka Operation Love (求婚大作战) drama + Special edition, Galileo (神探伽俐略) drama + Special edition, Change, Mr Brain (ongoing drama).


Perhaps the reason that I'm so crazy about Japanese drama is due to the fast paced of the drama. Jap drama is never set on a slow and draggy pace as the length of the drama is usually only 10 to 11 episodes unlike Korean Drama which can be pretty draggy towards the middle and end of the show. However, certain popular series would have a "Special Edition" which is a short spin-off or sequel to the drama so as to keep the audience in craze. Also, Takuya Kimura is still so good in his acting especially in Mr Brain and Change. Gosh, he's 37 and yet still looks young for his age. haha~


Yep, so I have been rushing through my remaining holidays to accomplish as many drama as possible before july when special semester starts. Since I'll be taking the field studies module this coming july, the intensive lectures to come will probably drains me off from watching more dramas due to the fact that I still have to juggle with fyp. The only thing that I'm looking forward is probably going to Tioman but the aftermath of the trip, I can anticipate that it is gonna be like shit. 'cos by then I will be overwhelmed by reports and presentation since the module is graded by continual assessment. I hope I will survive.

No comments: