Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random #3

I hate people ignoring me. Really. I don't understand why you don't wanna initiate a conversation during an awkward silence. Or many awkward silences. I tried to think of all possible stuff to talk to but I just can't think of any. Maybe you've tried the same thing also. That is probably why the awkward silences. I find it hard to swallow the silence, it is either we've finish talking all possible stuff already under the sky or there isn't any much things we had in common in the first place and we've squeezed out all things to talk to. Seriously, it irritates the Hell out of me that you din initiate any things to talk to. I'm not acting dao, or u might think so. Fustrated? Yes I am. I don't know is it because it has been a month since we've talked? To me, a friend whom you can't hold a normal conversation with is really saddening and hurtful. For some acquaintances whom I don't know well or don't intend to, I seriously don't give a shit if I can hold a one to one conversation. But for someone I see as a friend, it matters to me. Really.

No comments: