Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random #4

Maybe it is true that the higher the expectations you've got, the greater disappointment you'll get once those expectations are not met. Again, am I having too much expectations? A date that have been pre-arranged at least 2 weeks in advance, by theory, should not be very difficult to adhere to. However, why is it that it has been arranged over and over again? To me, a date ahich I have deemed as "IMPORTANT", I would have noted it down somewhere in my hp or daily planner so that I wouldn't missed it. By doing so, the date would have been imprinted in my head subconsciously that I would be so looking forward to the date. However, if such "plan" have been disrupted by unexpected cause, I'm totally fustrated that it seems that the date apparently does not meant as much to others. Maybe it is just me who treats appointments like this too seriously. But, once appointments had been set way in advance, I seriously hated any excuses to cancel or postpone the date unless it is really emergency. Perhaps, it is because i have tried to push away my schedule just because of the date. Really very depressed this week. Seems that so many things that i didn't anticipated have happened.

No comments: