Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Arh....aft hrs of studying...finally finish until circulatory systems...haiz...i noe still got a lot chapters to go on...hmmph...now again i m in blk 23-04-03 surfing net cos since i dun hv my library card wif me...i can't book the com at the library wat...

Haiz...juz now recompile my diary entries tt i hv wrote few wks a go...as i read thru all the entries...i really fing tt i m such a big idiot lorz...kns...n i m a real big idiot...i can still remember the qn bennie post to me...--how many % do u think he likes me?--...n i haven told her my ans...i think its 0%...cos i noe...i hv the gut feeling tt he doesn't give a damn on me...n here i m on 03/04/04 n 14/04/04...was like so happy to like juz c him...to at least gotten some attention frm him...haha...wat an irony...haha...now i m really very xian lorz...

its not tt i expect anything out of it lorz...in fact i ve not thought of it since tt day in last semester when i wanted to teach him stats then he zhao wif his fren n iwas damn pissed off...pearlyn asked me who relights the sparks...i dunno the ans...but i really think its me lorz...so stupid...yi xiang qing yuan...its the one-sided thing...but its juz tt when i talk to him...i still got the feeling lorz...still felt very happy to talk to him...i once thought its over but i noe its not...haiz...juz feel tt i m real stupid...at least for bennie...she noes tt jing feng likes her...i noe nth n idun want to noe anything...

realli...felt sad now...mayb pms lah...emotional unstable...haiz...i juz...hope i wld feel better as the wk goes by...arghhhh!!!.....

No comments: