Monday, April 26, 2004

Juz now may n I study until about 6.15.we went to mac n hv dinner at mac den may asked me:do u think he noes? honestly I dunno if he noes but I remembered jo did tell me tt if he really noes bout my feelings den he really kiam pah--deserve to be beaten. anyway wat I feel is tt u can hv the freedom to like anyone but u cant force the person u like to return ur luv.

Anyway, dis morn I read 1 bk--why men dun listen n women cant read maps-- tt hv mentioned a part bout there is 3 types of emotions in the brain: lust, infatuation n attachment. well, unfortunately i m concerned bout the infatuation pt. haha. the writer says, infatuation is a stage where a person keeps popping into ur brain u cant get them out. Your brain focuses on the positive qualities of the sweetheart n ignores their bad habits.( Up till dis pt, I think it applies to my situation.)

At the infatuation stage, several powerful brain chemicals r released which cause feelings of elation. Dopamine gives the feeling of well being, phenylethylamine increases excitement levels, serotonin creates a sense of emotional stability n norepinephrine induces the feeling tt u can achieve anything. ( note: all the chemicals r wat we hv learnt in physio under nervous system n they r all neurotransmitters. so, the feeling of being in luv r juz tt u r brain washed wif neurotransmitters. lolz. so, far all these r still quite true to me.)

But infatuation is a temporary feeling lasting, on average 3 to 12 months, when most pple mistajenly define it as luv. for this pt, I m not sure if all hv happened to me r juz infatuation. but anyway, some things said r rather true. I dunno. well, we ll c if things r juz wat it hv been predicted.

No comments: