Tuesday, September 21, 2004

haiz...i m a very sad person...y do i say tt?...cos i m leading a pathetic life who hv a pathetic huge load of work waiting for me...i hv joked about one of my fren tt her life is always bout friendster n blogger...but think of it...wat about me?...my life is even more xianz tt i cant really always online cos i still very pathetic tt still using 56k...though i m gg to change broadband le...my life revoles around homemork...prj...sch...n really nothing much...

honestly i joined hi-club is basically to kill time...cos i basically got nowhere to go aft sch besides gg hme...haiz...xianz...well...it wld b slightly better for me tt at least on wed i can still go for gl training...haiz...xianz...n i still so pathetically hv to go watch movie on my own cos my fren cant make it last min...i m a movie-lover so honestly i dun really mind watching it myself...but i kuz feel tt i m very pathetic...cos my life only revolves so little things...n i still gotta go watch movie myelf...isn't is pathetic...ya i noe..i can jolly well dun watch movie alone...but wat m i gg to spend the rest of the time when i hv lied to my mom tt i wld b doing prj in sch till very late...

haiz...pathetic...but anyway the movie dodgeball was hilarious...ya always joking bout the balls...quite a nice movie la...esp ben stiller damn qian bian....

No comments: