Wednesday, September 29, 2004

wahahaha...i suddenly felt i m so clever...cos its like i cant believe tt i can fixed the damn modem by myself n fix the broadband...haha...so happy tt i finally hv my broadband le...yeah...

den today aft the microbio lab which is damn fast the pract...the ex-1m02s went to canteen 3 n wait for elya they all cos we wanted to celebrate both ziqin's n elya's belated bday...so we waited n waited n waited n finally elya came n we sang bday song for elya...thought tt they only celebrating the two gurl's bday but aft they hv sang elya's bday song n continue to sing the second time...i thought they singing for ziqin lorz...but its like they sang for me...wah liao...shock man...wat a surprise...really surprises me la...though its like almost over a month my bday but i really thnk them for celebrating my belated bday...haha...

No comments: