Thursday, September 30, 2004

today i hv my first ever tution besides tutioning my sister...went to chinatown there to teach this primary 3 kid called cynthia...frm chij kellocks...this girl is not bad la...not very naughty lorz...but a bit slow la when i teached her math...cos i teaching her the topic time ma...a piece of hw i like spent 1 n 1/2 hrs to finish so time passes really fast...n its like this girl got 1 dog named miko which is really cute n friendly...cos tt small dog like keep standing on its 2 legs n placed the other 2 legs near the side of my leg for support...all right for the first lesson...

but there is some prob wif lying to the grandma of cynthia...cos its like this kid is act jo's fren introduce one...cos jo's fren is the neighbour of cynthia n den jo cant teach this girl cos she already hv 2 tution kids le...so she ask me if i want?...so i anything though its only 110 bucks for 8 lessons 2 subjects-maths n english...n quite little...but anyway since i needed $$$ so i m alright wif it...n its quite near for me...bout 20 to 30 min bus ride...den since jo already promised the granny tt she wanna teach cynthia...n last min she dun want...so i hv to like lie tt jo's was my sister n she ans the call for me...n when the granny ask me my surname i was like saying my surname is ang...cos tt was my first instinct...but aft tt split second...i was cursing n swearing deep down in my heart...n the nxt moment i quickly said i m ms lee...diaoz...damn drama lorz...xian diao...i m so stupid...aiya...watever...

No comments: