Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com & Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so sad~ when its esp since 4 months aft our last exams. in this 4 months, i nearly hv forgotten the face esp when i m thinking of it unconsiously. sometimes juz realised it hv became blurry. its always the emotions of my own tt i can remembered the best.

but today finally saw it. juz stirred some kinda emotion esp i hv already met many familiar faces all over the lsct blk b4 seeing it. i admit i was shocked n glad about it.

yea~ whatever anyway. no one gives a damn bout it anyway. but i gave. crazy girl.

a crazy girl lives in a crazy world anyway.

hmmm~ yest liang hua sent me the photos tt we hv taken with the QC pple. wah~~~ i looked so horrible lor. f&^% la.

hmmph~ not gg to post it in blog. my gosh. in the camera i thought i still looked okay~ but when its on my com being enlarged many times i saw my face so damn round. i ji tao xian 1/2 liao.

haha~ tt means i ain't nvr gg to buy a digi cam. u can say i m a coward always running away frm the real fact tt i m fat n ugly. i m not gg to deny it. thats me always trying to run away frm the cruel world.

i like to imagine myself having a not so big face n body. i like to imagine lotsa things. but its always the opp tt always happen.

forever & always.

No comments: