Monday, July 18, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



wah~~~~ damn sian~~~~


gotta chiong my final report leh~ its juz so unlike me if u happen to c me always online nowadays. hv been typing n typing for hrs le.


sian~ i hate doing reports.


hmmm~today is my sch reopening day. started sch late today at 1 pm. so in the morn go jog jog then aft tt go bathe n i m back on my table doing the report. met may at the bus stop for lunch cos me n she the same class ma. wahahaha~


great! siti is in the same class as me. then somemore oso got sophia, beverly, elya, yan qing, angela see and elayna they all. elaine damn sad la. cos her gd frens, bev n sophia not the same class as she ma. if i were she, i ll oso talk as much as i can during lect when u can still meet ur gd frens.


well, my class got only 4 guys nia. year by year there's lesser n lesser guy classmates. then somemore my class got one like to slang one lor. as if gg to uk for few months for attachment u can hv their accent.


haha~ bullshit~

No comments: