Saturday, July 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ya~ i m officially broke. cos recently for the past week hv done quite some shopping tt i dun normally do. yea last wk bought tt adidas bag n slipper, then juz now went to parkway parade n bought a new watch which costs me $195.

in the aft met sarah to go back to st marg's cos lai quin n sarah had asked me to go back for the youth wing alumni meeting. since i hv got nth to do so i juz went back lor to c my old frens oso. well meeting was quite formal n lai quin is nominated to be one of our rep for our cohort tgt with aisyah. n aisyah wld be the vice-chairman n lai quin the secretary for the youth wing alumni.

left round 3.15 though the meeting hasn't ended cos gotta go parkway parade wif my mum n aunt. quite happy tt finally my hse there got bus to the east coast park tt side le. haha~ nxt time i wouln't hv the spent 1 hr gg there but only 30 mins. somemore str8 bus to parkway parade.

went there n shop shop. then its like i m juz scouting for those shop tt sell watch lor. cos me wanted to buy a new watch cos my fossil watch already sent for repair n its definately time for a new one. went around to look for dkny watch cos i find their designs very nice. but saw a couple of the designs but i dun really like it.

finally aft a few shops i found 2 watches i like. one of them is black n the other is brown. act i saw the brown one first cos i like brown watches as its easier to match clothes. but i realised tt my fossil watch is act oso brown so i chose the black one. 2 diff designs but equally classy though the black one costs cheaper then the brown one which is 200 over.

haha~ so happy finally gotten my dkny watch le. yep~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: