Tuesday, March 20, 2007

great... again, it's the start of a new week... gosh~ so many items hanging there on my "to-do-list"... which in the end i always can't find anytime to do...

my to-do-list:
**lotsa ge1101e readings
**gotta read the gek2001 textbook at least for tt module
**to complete the pc1326 prj
**to start doing n complete the ge1101e prj
**to start reading the last 3 lectures of physics since the last 3 lessons i hv been either pon-ning the class or sleeping thru it...

:.the first 2 items is taking me forever to start...
:.the next 2 items... shit.. is prj...
:.the last item... damn... i dun even noe wat the lecturer is talking about... he uses some alien term about physics about waves n sounds... gosh~ i hated physics... n i hate it still...

hmmmm... ya i noe i kept on complaining... well ~ who doesn't hv so many things to do? but i guess i felt better aft ranting in my blog... ya i noe i quite kao bei la... hahaha~

ok.. the genetics lab is crap.. cos we go there n learn how to count plants n seedlings... then learnt how to follow the formula... of chi-square to get the results... hmmph~ quite waste time lor... n then in the middle of the pract.. pple came n get blood pressure frm us... i hate taking blood pressure cos its damn painful lor on my arms...so tight the arm band... **Ouch**

and damn~ the first time when i took bp... it got error msg on the machine.. wat the~ make me bai bai suffer for the 1st time... ( always like tt de.. last time when i went for the new students check up at YIH also the same thing happen to me twice)... wah~ HENG ARH! i dun hv blood pressure sia... haha~ if i had saw Wu Chun photo b4 taking bp... my bp sure sky high.. (like dr chew said)... **Oops**

Then~ aft bp.. comes the height n weight... wah~ this is super sensitive n a taboo topic for me... aiyo.. if i had known tt taking pt in the study need height n weight... i wun be "cheated" to take pt... super throw face... me so fat... n when taking weight... i prob or IS heavier than the person taking my weight... me is a fat-ass... gotta lose some kilos immediately.... damn~

so sad~ somemore my TA release us so late lor... we r the last grp to leave... cos she wants to go thru tutorial qns with us... wah~ i dunno how to do lor.. so chim... din learnt until tt far in poly unlike the jc peeps... haiz~

just now me was uploading some pict frm my camera to my lappie... n i saw the photos tt i took of Wu Chun in the IMM autograph session... OMG!!! when i saw it... i suddenly remembered how his left hand felt in my left hand...**Oops** haha~ while i was shooking his hand la~ his hand is so big like got cushion one... lol... really lor~ can't forget tt moment when i was on the stage shooking his hand n was looking rite thru his big n round n black eyes... Oooohhhh~ **faints** he is so cute~~~~so handsome~~~~that impact to see him in real person is so great tt u wun want to forget... hahaha~~ tt juz reminds me if i take my bp rite aft i saw wu chun~ i prob be diagnose with high bp.... hahaha~

No comments: