Monday, March 19, 2007

hmmph~ this is no good~ cos the gek2001 changing landscape prj for my pt is over the limited amnt of words 617 words... sianz~ my english super not good... gonna brain-dead b4 i can edit further... cos previous word count b4 editing is near 670 words & the limit is 500 words?

time flies n one weekend had just gone past... on friday, me went to Hannah 21st birthday party. her theme is really inspiring as it is called "new life". her door gift was cute -- a caterpilla which houses all the 5 colours she sets as for dress codes. green, yellow, red, white & black. it all links back to a story her sunday school teacher had told her regarding this caterpilla. a good theme.

sat, went to teach my sec 1 n pri 1 cousins tution and aft tt went n meet amanda n jol they all for prj discussion. so sad.. on a bright n beautiful saturday n i hv to go for prj meeting... thats the sad pt of being a NUS student... yes... NUS is a loaded term... a nice name on the outside... yet gotta slog like shit for that name...

anywayz.. spent my whole sunday doing the gek2001 prj n oso did my biochem lab report... haiz~

i wanna go KTV... i wanna go party world cos the mikes over there super shiok... no echo one... make me seem like a gd singer... lol... n somemore... the tidbits n bubble tea is super nice n got fruits too... though just went for a overnight ktv session aft jing yun's bday last wk... but still hv the urge to sing... i wanna sing TANK's songs... so nice... though his look is not too good la... haha~ but his songs damn nice...

i wanna go clubbing too~~i so long no go out n play le... last time i went club was like with johanna dunno how long ago...me so sua gu...*mountain turtle* haven go to st.jame's b4... haiz~

i hope that the 2 tutions that my cousin hui li had recommended.. the person wld call me n cfm the tution timing with me... cos really damn broke cos of all the 21st bday this year...
i need $$$...

No comments: