Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hmmm~ so sianz~~~ *yawnz* gg to fall asleep liao... me now in the sci lib computer lab watching webcast n taking a brk now... came to sch intending to print notes but the X.Y. Liu like din post up the lect 19 notes lor... kns... juz now in the morn accompanied mum to nuh, kent ridge wing 2 for checkup... seems tt her wound had healed then dad no need to do sterilizing of the wound le... good..

studying for biochem.. is a horror... haiz~ wasted my weekends w/o doing any studying... so xianz~...

juz went thru the webcast lectures again as a form of revision n studying... n gosh~ at lect 6 (dr deng's lect on hemoglobin)... during break time me n jol was on air lor.. cos we sat near the aisle during tt lect... hahaha~ then can see matthias go for brk n come back with food... lol... n i think me n jol kept on talking during the brk time cos we lazy to go out... we always din go toilet during brk time most of the time... lol... hahaha~ yeah on air... but only my back view sia... can recognise myself cos of my long hair n gigantic body size... lol...

then while i was watching swami's lect again also, he is still super funny even if i had attended his lectures b4... lol... he's like the indian version of mr bean... *Oops* hahaha~ he's a real funny guy lor... keke

No comments: