Thursday, March 15, 2007

Super .d.o.t.s....

haiz... gotta switch on my "do-project-&-get-panda-eye" gene liao... must tune my mood in doing prjs... shit... me noe got like 3 prjs on hand... the physics in lifescience term paper, changing landscape term paper, and the ge1101e human geog prj coming up...

wat the F%^&!! regretted taking 2 geog mods esp ge1101e though a level 1 geog... but kns... its super hell lot of readings to cover... & CoNGrATs to Miss Ang~~ cos she haven even started reading those readings n its week 9 liao... GREAT~

dots dots dots~~~~

& that is why i seemed to keep on asking frens to help me do surveys until i so paiseh cos all 3 prjs need to collect data (surveys)... and dear frens~ i shld be having another survey coming up for my ge1101e... be prepared & look forward to it! lol~

great~ year 1 is gg to end soon~ n i'll be in yr 2... *hopefully i WILL be in year 2*

time flies~

GrEaT....

No comments: