Tuesday, May 11, 2004

long time no blog liao...hey per...hope u r doing well in scotland...take care ya...n thnx for the "sign language" ya...hope tt when u came back i dun hv to do the "sign language" liao...

yesterday went to jurong pt n work cos there got a bedlinen fair mah...work frm 1 till 9.30pm so my leg was like aching like mad aft work...den somemore i very long din work le mah... den while i m working may came n visit me...heng she came lorz...or else i ll be bored to death liao lah...

juz now went to coronation ntuc to get the quail eggs n suasages for tml class outing...damn...the ntuc there dun hv quail eggs...luckily may helped me to buy at her area there...or else tml early in the morn i gotta go to the market n buy liao...

haiz...very xian arh...den very long din online liao cos working mah...so juz changed my blog skin juz for a change n oso for bennie who clams tt my pooh background is hard to c cos of the colour of the backgound...so i changed a black one...hope its easier to read the words...

recently hor my hse there got lotsa mosquitoes n i m always kena one lorz...dunno y they always like to aim at my poor legs...ya i noe the surface area of my legs r large so its easier for the mosquitoesto aim...but i got lotsa trademarks on my legs liao...**sob sob**...not pretty liao...so ugly...n so itchy...

No comments: