Wednesday, May 26, 2004

ouch...my knee damn pain sia esp my mum force me to apply medicine on my knee...for those who doesnt noe wat happened...ok i shall tell u wat happened...

today as usual we r hving our usual gl training...n its like aft we cheer n cheer...n somemore cheer aft many hrs...the s gls let us play 1 game la...which u r supposed to pass thru the skipping rope la...i mean b4 playing the game...i got a not so gd feeling tt i might not b able to pass thru so easily...so when its my turn to cross i was getting myself ready n head straight passing the rope...kns n at dis moment i lost my momentum as i started to dash across the rope lorz...n datz how i fell...damn maluating lorz...haiz...last holiday i oso hv fell outside of cine lorz n it was juz b4 tt class outing which we r celebrating mei zhu's bdae...n 5 months later i fell again...wat a clumsy person m i...haiz...

den recently oso quite xianz lorz...read lotsa story bks liao...but read so many oso xianz...so i began to play the roller coaster tycoon computer game...ok la...i m hooked le la...cos long time no play liao oso...xianz la at hme...

No comments: