Monday, May 31, 2004

tired...i m dead tired cos of the trial camp tt lasted 2 days 1 night in the sch...we brk camp yesterday ay 9 pm instead at 7pm lorz...cos the debriefing very long...den we only hv our dinner at 6.30 so its definately impossible to go back at 7...but who noes its until sooo long make me damn tired lorz while listening to pple debriefing...den somemore...we only hv bout 5 hrs of slp the camp...cos we only managed to slp at 3 am aft we hv our night walk in the sch...n we gotta wake up at 7am so as to go for a short run at 8am...

the nite walk was not very scary cos the gurls gotta to walk in pairs ma...i walked wif jingpei...n its like we r talking away as those s gls r scaring us...as if we r gg shopping like tt...anyway...lucky got pple accompany me thru the walk or else i wld hv been scared out of my wits liao...den we talk crap along the nite walk...the walk was pretty fast cos gurls go in pairs ma...den we slpt like at 3 lorz...

nxt day we woke at 7 for the short run...damn xianz lorz...we ran 2 rounds around the track...tired sia...den aft tt in the aft we played some stations games where we get damn dirty lorz...esp playing the earthworm gym...where we rolled in the mud...**yucks**...its the second time in my whole life i m soooo dirty liao...anyway i really did enjoy the trial camp lorz...cos it makes me noe more bout my fellow gls...

den although slept at 10.45pm n woke up at 10.30am...but i m still darn tired...esp my long lost relative came n visit me today...haiz...xianz...

No comments: