Monday, May 24, 2004

this wk really went out a lot lorz...yesterday din went for work cos the auntie annie told me tt she wld be gg down so i no need to go for work lorz...act i damn happy lorz cos amk there oso damn xianz lorz...

anyway yesterday went orchard wif my parents la...cos they gg the orchar pt og ma...den somemore we r gg wif my aunt they all...quite xianz lorz...juz walk ard...wanted to buy the op berms but c liao...haiz...think i gotta think abt it somemore...cos its like the berms i wear a few times den i dun wear liao...not as if in sch i oso wearing berms lorz...

anyway...saw the 3D nail art sticker...its like the sticker n one nail polish is only $10 lorz...n i lke it damn much lorz...so i went n buy secretly...dun want to let mother c...but she saw it anyway...kept nagging at me tt how i anyhow spent my $$$ when we reached hme...wah laoz...den somemore she likes to compare btw me n my cousin--hui li who is damn tok kong in her studies n she is tt kind of model daughter for parenys lorz...wah i hated it tt my mom keeps saying things tt is unrelated to the current topic tt we r argueing lorz...its like frm buying nail sticker it can drag to my morale issue man...kaoz...cos i noe buying such things will lead to many unhappy things...

so datz y i dun like her to noe lorz...ya i noe i m vain la n she dun give a damn on such things but its not as if i m spending her $$$ like tt...its the $$$ tt i m earning lorz...somemore during the holidays as usual i dun hv pocket $$$ one...so i gotta earn my own $$$ lorz...damn xianz...worst i still gotta contribute some of my salary to her...din give my $$$ still wanna take $$$ frm me...damn feddup man...haiz...xianz...

No comments: