Thursday, May 27, 2004

wahaha...today get back our exams results liao...ok la...the results...for me i felt quite happy lorz...cos its like at least i din fail my IT module though i m pretty sure i hv the great potential to fail one lorz...

i m really happy for my core module la...got AD for cbo...A+ for physio n A for obc...cos i study until siao for the 3 subjects...at least i din get a B+...or else i confirm saded one lorz...really heng heng for my obc cos at the back some qns the chapters i left it out n din study ma...so heng lorz...den physio paper oso a bit diff...cos a lot of the nervous system came out den make me soooo nervous tt i basically crap thru out the paper lorz...

den for waa got a B n cats got a B+...ok lorz...feel tt its not too bad...den ita got a C n itp got a C+...think for my ita its definately my prj pull me up cos if u pple still remebers i did fail my access test n got a retest for it all thnks to phang chee boon la...anyway thnk god i passed my IT module...

No comments: