Thursday, June 02, 2005

feels great
hmmmm~
juz came back cos juz now i went and see monster-in-law.
haha~
met up wif kai wei at bouna vista mrt then went town wif her. luckily got kai wei's sis kelly to reach very early n buy tiks for us.somemore we got the middle seats loh or else~ we sure no good seats one.
at first thought tt the movie may juz be a so-so movie. n the reason i wanna watch this show is tt i wanna see the chemistry btw j.lo n j.fo. well, its really not disappointing on how funny n sacarsim can the 2 women get. got lotsa funny stuff gg on. hee~ a really funny show i think thru out the show 70% of the time i was laughing out loud lorz. haha~
yea then somemore the male lead dr fields oso quite yan dao la. so not bad not bad.heee~
yep. so my next quests for movies are madagascar and mr &mrs smith. wahahaha~ long time nvr gone for movie 'marathon' le. hee~ tmr gg wif my sis to watch madagascar. heard frm priscilla tt its a must-watch.
too bad today the movie ended quite late. cant go for shopping spree though i finally juz gotten my 2nd pay. yeppy~ wanna buy a nice bag leh but cant find a fav one.
recently juz got transferred to diff dept wif liang hua so he is in the qc lab n me went to r&a dept. basically for the past 4 days i hv been doing some validation of the capper machine n somemore doing bottling. gosh.i hv got almost 1800+ 30ml bottle to fill up wif TMB ELISA stop solution which is basically 1M HCl.
haha~ so damn scared i wld juz splash acid on my face though its not a very strong one. haha~ well u nvr noe i m such a clumsy person.
then , on tues i think dr queh finally came n see us. aiya, but too bad liang hua not around in the morn so poor me gotta entertain dr queh so tt the atmosphere not too cold.
hmmmph~
tmr still got bottling to do think bout 300+ bottles left ba. haix.
poor me~

I am tired of you and whenever I am not tired, I am sick of you. I am just sick and tired of you.

No comments: