Thursday, June 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


went out wof kai wei juz now cos met up wif her for dinner. hmmm~ tt blur girl~ say we meeting at bouna vista mrt so i waited for her since 5.45 n i was reading i-weekly to keeep myself occupied.

but in the end she hv all forgotten bout me n went in the mrt str8 then realised she left me waiting for her at the control station. dots dots...

anywayz, its ok cos she gotta wait for me. haha~ rarely she reach town earlier than me one. hmmmph~

went breeks to hv dinner cos kai wei recommended tt the place is quite affordable n we r quite sick of pastamania n swensens le ba. haha~ then somemore i haven eaten there so juz give it a try.

not bad the food. quite filling. then somemore we each ordered the ice-cream breek's special. gosh~ its really heavenly. very nice~ not very ex la. bout $5.50 for 2 scoops.

then aft tt went n walk walk round taka. me bought 2 files for myself. hehe. quite cute la the files. cartoon one. haha a bit act cute for me. but who cares.

then aft tt went wisma n walk walk. cos i too lazy to go to far east there le so went top shop n c clothes.long time no go there le. tried 2 plain tees. still not too bad cos i managed to find my size. haha~

then we 2 hiao char bo, or rather me this hiao poh, went n tried one halter. it was rather nice lor. cos when kai wei saw it we both were like thinking the same thing,' its quite nice leh.'

so i asked her to try then i oso got a same one but obviously a much bigger size. haha~ ya obviously it looks horrible on me n look really nice on my dear fren. so sad for myself. haha~

but nvr mind. i bought clothes. yep. then saw tt olinda chow in the royal perfect advert on i-weekly. wah lao she now so slim lor. quite demoralising for me man. but there's one thing tt i think i m much better. my head ain't tt big n out of portion. haha~ ya. i noe i m mean. i am.

No comments: