Thursday, June 02, 2005

genius. yea rite.
yeah~
(^^)> wahahahahahahaha~ finally after 2 & 1/2 hrs i finally able to connect my n6260 wif my dad's usb dku-2 driver to my laptop.
wah~ i ji tao v xian diao at first cos when i used the nokia cd-rom n download the program, it says tt the program is not compatible wif my pc.
so, i went online to nokia.com n finally found the software. gosh~ tried many times to download then got a bit prob here n there.but anyway, i trial n error n finally able to save the photos of my phone into my pc.
wahahahaahahaha~ hee~
ya i m so stupid rite. cos i din go n buy memory card reader or the blue tooth thingy. but anyway, who cares as long i can upload my pict in my phone can liao.
yup. so tt means i can send grace pict to may le. wah thank god. at least my phone isn't tt bad aft all.
ya oso so proud of myself tt i went gym juz now n somemore i ran for like 25 min non-stop. haha~ i long time nvr run le hor since my time as gl. haha~

No comments: