Saturday, June 25, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com & Image hosted by Photobucket.com

juz came back hme~ arghhh me so tired now. cos in the morn went jogging then aft tt went out wif jo & kai wei.

me went orchard first b4 meeting them at bugis. act went hollywood secrets for eye brow trimming but on my way i saw giordano 30% storewide so i ren bu zhu went n bought the jeans. hehe~

ya~ then i carried my jeans all the way to bugis lor. ya i now quite lame la. cos bugis oso got gio ma. well anywayz~ went to bugis village n walk walk. wah~ the place really changed alot. well~ its definately a much better place to shop since there's some air-con n its not as hot as b4.

both kai wei n jo bought sch bags but wei bought for her sis la. me din really soent much $$ cos i already bought a pair of jeans le. den some more a bit broke sia. haha~

act already decided tt we shall hv swensen's again cos we wanna eat ice-cream u c. but the bugis outlet like v cramp n tt will make us no mood to enjoy our ice-cream ma. so we went to town n for me the ultimate siao char bor, went back town again, for the swensen's.

me no $$ to eat pasta so juz ordered baked rice cos somemore we gg hv earth quake ma. so its alright. ya tt ice-cream is juz a sin for me esp i went jogging in the morn. gosh i hv sinned twice in a wk le. haix~

aft tt juz went taka n see see look look walk walk. bought 2 v kawaii pencils n tt juz complements my 2 v kawaii file. hee~ juz to complement the owner sia. haha~
kawaii ne~

No comments: