Sunday, June 19, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i m such a pig~
yest me n my family n oso my aunt they all went out for shopping then since i m gg to treat my dad as celebration for father's day my family decided to go down to marina south for steamboat instead of gg on sun.
then aft shopping my mum asked if my aunt wanted to join us n great they decided to join us cos its more fun ma. the more the merrier.
then it was such a coincidence lor tt we met my cousins, sheelia n jovi. cos my aunts noes tt they r gg out wif their frens for steamboat too n so qiao we saw them at the control station.
hmmm~ when we reach there its bout 7 + le so its act quite crowded. managed to find a table v fast then soon aft paying the bills me, my sis n my cousin jie ling charges out to get the food. gosh~ i such a pig. ate so much. haha~
anyway, i hv gotten 1 little present for myself. haha no lah~ it wasn't a v big n exotic present, but its juz some little things i deemed tt is essential to ur daily life. yea~ its a new bowl. its not tt i macham so cheap skate no bowl for eating but my old bowl is so old le. used since i was a young kid. then its still those melanine kind of plastic bowl. so paiseh. haha~
so its like i came across this corelle bowl n its not very ex~ lor. somemore its chip n break resistant n it looks n feels like those porcelein kinda bowl.
juz fell in luv wif this bowl though its really simple. cos it have my fav colour, purple n oso my fav decorations, flowers. haha~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hmmm~ lucky may. she've got such a wonderful da jie. went all the way of searching for her the guess wallet tt may always wanted for her bday present. cos it quite an obselute model. most places dun hv le. hmmm~ so jealous. haha~ lucky she.

No comments: